About MeDownload CV
- Birthday: August 01, 1996
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan/Shenyang, China
- Email: email@example.com
Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
Flying Adhoc Networks(FANET)
Vehicular Adhoc Networks(VANET)
Blockchain and Cryptography
Wireless Networks Security
Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning, Deep Learning)
Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Blockchain, ERC20, DApps90%
Artificial Intelligence (ML)85%
Network Simulator 3 (NS3)90%
Software Design and Architecture Patterns100%
SQL, Database Design, Normalization, Query Optimization95%
National University of Science and Technology (NUST), PakistanTemporary Research Assistant | June, 2021 - September, 2021
- It was a project-based unpaid job in collaboration with Shenyang Aerospace University and the National University of Science and Technology.
- Conducted experiments on network simulators (NS3, NS2, MATLAB), developed blockchain-based solutions and compared the performance of various wireless routing algorithms for Flying Adhoc Networks (FANET).
- Developed reinforcement learning-based optimization and security solution for edge computing.
Shenyang Aerospace University, ChinaGraduate Researcher | September, 2019 - PRESENT
- Working in the Lab of Network Communication under the supervision of Dr. Liang Zhao firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Conduct experiments on network simulators (NS3, NS2) for FANET and VANET to optimize the results.
- Design and develop Artificial Intelligence algorithms for optimization.
- Develop distributed blockchain-based proof-of-concept prototypes for Adhoc Networks.
- Designed and developed a lightweight consensus algorithm for resource-constrained IoT devices.
- Successfully implemented AI for energy-efficient blockchain for IoT.
Vision Botix, Islamabad, PakistanTechnical Project Assistant | November, 2020 - June, 2021
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards of the project on advanced technologies (Smart Dairy Farm).
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of existing projects and recommend improvements (ASP.NET Core, Angular).
- Worked closely with the Team Leader to determine and define deliverables, roles, and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects.
Sistembul.comRemote Web Developer | July, 2018 - June, 2019
- Worked as a remote individual full-stack web developer.
- Designed, developed, and revamped websites using ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL, and Angular Ant Design.
- Investigated errors to reproduce issues and develop software fixes in ASP.NET MVC
- Analyzed software usability and performance, recommend changes to improve functionality.
Grouper LogicSoftware Engineer | March, 2016 - March, 2018
- Versed in the complete software life cycle from preliminary needs analysis to enterprise-wide deployment and support.
- Involved in all aspects of the ALM (application life cycle management).
- Performed testing, troubleshooting, and debugging mainly in ASP.NET MVC and Core for a fast-paced software development firm.
- Developed, maintain, and monitor websites using ASP.NET MVC, Jquery, HTML, CSS, and MS SQL.
- Developed coding standards, Software Design, and Architecture Patterns for projects. Design system architecture for the migration project.
- Analyzed the development process and made recommendations for streamlining and alternative approaches.
Master of Engineering-ME (Computer Application Technology)September, 2019 - March, 2022
Thesis: A Study of Secure and Intelligent Routing Scheme for Flying Vehicles
Working under the supervision of Dr. Liang Zhao email@example.com and scored 81% (6.18/10.00) grades in 5 semesters and currently working on second research paper and thesis. Major research in ad hoc networks, wireless sensors networks, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence. Currently, I am doing research on Flying Ad hoc Networks (FANET), Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), and wireless network security using Artificial Intelligence(AI). Developed a lightweight blockchain architecture for Internet of Things (IoT).
Bachelors of Science-BS Honors (Computer Science)October, 2013 - October, 2017
Thesis: Product Review Web Application
The final year project was an Ecom solution with text mining on customers reviews developed in ASP.NET MVC and among the selected best projects in the Open House job fair.
A Novel Artificial Bee Colony and Blockchain-Based Secure Clustering Routing Scheme for FANET
L. Zhao, M. B. Saif, A. Hawbani, G. Min, S. Peng and N. Lin, "A novel improved artificial bee colony and blockchain-based secure clustering routing scheme for FANET," in China Communications, vol. 18, no. 7, pp. 103-116, July 2021, doi: 10.23919/JCC.2021.07.009.
Github Public Code Repository
Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC)From September, 2019 To June, 2022
Currently pursuing my Masters (MS) degree under csc scholarship. This is fully funded scholarship with 3000 RMB of monthly award.
BlockChain Specialization (Corvit & PSEB)May, 2021 || Certificate || Course Details
This course training was provided and funded under PSEB training project "Certification of IT Professionals".
Introduction to Cybersecurity (Cisco Networking Academy)April, 2021 || Certificate || Credly Badge
This course has introductory knowledge of cybersecurity, including the global implications of cyber threats, the impact of cyber attacks on industries, and why cybersecurity is a growing profession.
Cybersecurity Essentials (Cisco Networking Academy)April, 2021 || Certificate || Credly Badge
This course has a foundational knowledge of cybersecurity, including the basics of network security, DevSecOps (Development, Security, Operations), encryption and cybersecurity laws.
Introduction to Internet of Things (Cisco Networking Academy)April, 2021 || Certificate || Credly Badge
This course has introductory knowledge of the Internet of Things and has an understanding of how it enables Digital Transformation along with emerging technologies such as data analytics, artificial intelligence, and the increased attention to cybersecurity.
Programming Essentials in Python (Cisco Networking Academy)April, 2021 || Certificate
This course covers all the basics of programming in Python, as well as general computer programming concepts and techniques, and the object-oriented approach.
Networking Essentials (Cisco Networking Academy)April, 2021 || View Certificate
This course has knowledge of fundamentals of networking, how devices communicate, network addressing and services, how to build a home or small office network and configure basic security, the basics of configuring Cisco devices, and the basics of testing and troubleshooting network problems.
CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS
IEEE AI Standards: Ethical Consideration and Best Practices When Implementing AI in Your OrganizationApril, 2021 || View Certificate
IEEE Guide to Autonomous Vehicle Technology Virtual EventMay, 2021 || View Certificate
IEEE Virtual Tech Talk: IEEE 802 Networking Standards – WLAN SensingMay, 2021 || View Certificate
IEEE Virtual Tech Talk: IEEE 802 Networking Standards – 802.11 Wireless LAN StandardsMay, 2021 || View Certificate
A Webinar on Deep Dive in Computer VisionApril, 2021 || Dice Analytics
Muhammad Bin Saif is unquestionably an exceptional candidate for an interdisciplinary research skills program. I believe he would be an outstanding asset to any institution and give him my highest recommendation.
Based on my experience with Muhammad Bin Saif, I have no doubt about his ability to successfully carry out research in any field of computer networks. Hoping that these remarks may contribute to the realization of his professional ambitions and wish him all the best for his future.
Muhammad Bin Saif brings to all of his activites energy, enthusiasm, and commitment. This is to be expected in any successful member of organization.
Successfully scored 7.0 overall (R:8.0, L:7.5, W:6.0, S:7.0) in IELTS English language exam
Recieved immunization certificate for covid 19 from Ministry of National Health Services Regulations and Coordination, Government of Pakistan